Saturday, August 13, 2011

Swamp Monster

Slimy Swamp Monster
My latest doodle is this scary, slimy swamp monster. I think the swamp monster is an underrated horror icon myself, so I thought I would give him a shot and see if I could improve his image a little. I'm quite pleased with the final result really. I wouldn't want him creeping up behind me on a dark night. Although you would have to imagine that creeping up quietly would be tricky for something that probably has webbed feet. Do fish based creatures often come out of the water looking for land based meat? Regardless he looks pretty mean and that is the way I wanted him so there you go. Hope you like him!

As usual he is available on a wide range of stuff including T-shirts, stickers and badges at the Doodle Dojo Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment