Monday, January 2, 2012

Dragon Army Emblem

Ender Wiggin's Dragon Army Emblem
You might have noticed that I'm a little bit of a sci-fi nut. And once in a while its good to indulge the geekiness inside. So when I started thinking about doing a little something to do with Ender's Game, I knew I should just get it out there to stop me dwelling on it too much. So after imagining obscure pictures of people floating around pointing guns I thought I would make it simpler and just go for an emblem instead.

I only got around to reading Ender's Game quite recently, (the shame!) but I'm glad I did catch up, what a great book. And now I hear that there is a film in progress. That could turn out to be awesome, or might be terrible. Hearing that Harrison Ford is going to be in it makes me feel slightly better but who knows with the standard of films these days? Fingers crossed!

In the meantime, head over to the Store and join Ender's Jeesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment