Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ood One Out

One of these Ood is doing his own thing, one of these Ood is not the same
Can you spot the Ood one out? Hold on, what was I talking about? Why is there an empty space? What are these pen marks doing all over my arm?

As you can see I am continuing on with my recent Doctor Who obsession. It was one of those moments, (not really 'eureka' but along those lines) when I realised that Ood is a very similar word to odd. From that realisation to thinking of an odd one out design with Ood (oods?) in it was just seconds. Then I obviously had to set about actually doing it, which took considerably longer.

I also got a bit carried away and decided to do one with a human dalek in it. Just because they look a bit similar to Ood in a funny sort of way.

The Silent version is available on Redbubble and Society6. So is the Dalek version (Redbubble and Society6) and all the details are on the Doodle Dojo Store (Dalek and Silent).


No comments:

Post a Comment