Monday, March 18, 2013

Utopia Jetset

Where is Jessica Hyde?

"Most torturers tend to have their favorite areas of the body to work on. Genitals, teeth, soles of the feet. With me… it’s the eyes." I don't know how many people saw the awesome show Utopia on British TV recently but I did and I loved it. So I thought I would do a design based on it. I've always liked the simplicity of Jetset style shirts so this was my opportunity to give it a go. You just need a really memorable bit of text to make it work, and to me this was the most memorable scene in the entire series. If you haven't seen it I really recommend giving it a go, its violent and thought provoking and visually fantastic.

If you have already seen it and want to get yourself the shirt, head on over to Redbubble or Society 6 to get hold of it. All the details are on the Doodle Dojo Store.

1 comment: