Monday, January 20, 2014

Dancing Sherlock

The adventure of the Dancing Sherlock
Everyone loves a bit of Sherlock right? Well I do anyway so there! Its well known that Sherlock gets restless between cases and its also well known that he loves a puzzle. While flicking through my Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes I came across The Adventure of the Dancing Men, and it gave me this idea. I can just imagine Sherlock leaving puzzles for Watson to figure out. He would probably take some photos of himself in these poses and then text them to John. Much to his own amusement and John's total confusion. Figured out the message yet?

This design is available at Redbubble and Society6 on phone cases, cards, T-shirts, posters and lots of other stuff. Find all the details on the Doodle Dojo store.

If you want to keep up with new designs, special offers and even be entered in the occasional giveaway, sign up to the Doodle Dojo Newsletter. You won't get more than two emails a month and I promise I won't sell your email address to spammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment