Friday, April 18, 2014

Camelot Dogs

On second thought, lets not go to Camelot. It's a silly place.
One of these days I'm going to remember to update this site more often. But today is (probably) not that day! Until then you are just going to have to put up with random updates when I  feel like it. And today is one of those days!

So here is a Monty Python design for you. King Arthur and his band of adventurers off on a mission to retrieve the Holy Grail. They aren't really as cool as the guys from Pulp Fiction, but regardless I thought they would look pretty good in this classic movie poster pose. They certainly are off on a mission that goes horribly wrong and has unexpected consequences for everyone involved though.

This isn't the only Python design I've done you know. You can find Bicycle Repairman, The Larch, Stop That It's Silly! and Basil's Fury over on Redbubble or Society6.

Camelot Dogs is available at Redbubble and Society 6 on a variety of cool stuff including T-shirts, phone cases, greeting cards, posters and even Mugs.

I also now have a Doodle Dojo Stores at Design By Humans and Teepublic where you can get a selection of my designs. I'll be adding more all the time, but do ask if you would like to see a particular design at a particular store.

No comments:

Post a Comment