Monday, May 5, 2014

Cornetto Anyone?

Anyone fancy a Cornetto? We've got Strawberry, Original and Mint.
The Cornetto Trilogy. Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and The World's End. They are such a classic series of films that I just had to draw something about them. So here's my tribute. Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright and Nick Frost really did a great job with these parodies of their (and my) favourite movie genres. Its hard to pick a favourite out of them, and if you have one, I think its probably because you have a favourite type of movie that matches up. In fact, just thinking about which is my favourite is making me want to go and watch them all again. Just for research purposes obviously!

Anyway if you want to pay tribute  to your favourite (or maybe all of them?) you can get your hands on these designs at my DesignByHumans Store (Strawberry, Original and Mint) as well as the usual suspects, Redbubble (Strawberry, Original and Mint) and Society6 (Strawberry, Original and Mint). All the details are on the Doodle Dojo Store (Strawberry, Original and Mint).

You can also find some of my original sketches and some stickers and stuff on the Doodle Dojo Etsy Store. Sign up to my Newsletter to keep up with all the latest Doodle Dojo news.

No comments:

Post a Comment