Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ned the Robot


I thought I should introduce you to my new character. This is Ned the Robot. He's just a tiny cute robot, who does cute stuff. I wanted to come up with something a little more simple and cute than most of the stuff I've been doing lately, not to mention he is a character that is completely my own. Its great fun doing designs based on cool stuff by other people but sometimes its good to see how people like stuff that just comes out of my brain! :)




So far I've managed to make quite a few Ned greeting cards which are available at my GreetingCardUniverse and Redbubble stores as well as a range of Ned gifts and homeware stuff at some of my other stores, including Redbubble, Society6, BoomBoomprints and Zazzle.



You can also get your hands on a completely unique, handmade Ned the Robot greeting card at my Etsy store. You just tell me what you want Ned to be doing or saying, and I'll draw up a special birthday card just for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment